07 January 2014

Liebster Blog Award!


Hello Everyone,  I recently received my first blog award, The Liebster Blog Award!Now, to be honest I hadn’t heard of this award before it was mentioned to me, but I’m so excited to receive it and also happy at the same time to receive it in the first month itself!I was very kindly nominated by sweets and spices and easyandsimplefoods . I was really so grateful to be nominated, and I also want to thank everyone who reads and comments on my blog.




The rules for participating are as follows:
  • Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them.
  • Answer the 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
  • Nominate other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
  • Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
  • Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them. 
Answers to the questions of sweets and spices  

What did u understand with the concept of blogging?
Sharing thoughts,knowledge and meeting interesting people.

What are the things that changed after you started blogging?
Photography and spending more time in kitchen. 

If you are a food blogger do ur family and friends support your efforts?
Yes.of course. My husband gives good feedback which helped to improve my cooking a lot. 

How is your blog different from other blogs you came across?
All the posts in my blog are tried and tested recipes. 

Do you have virtual friends? How does it feel when u interact with them?
Yes after starting blogging, I got lot of good virtual friends. 

What is your new year resolutions and why?
To learn about other culture and cuisines and experiment with new recipes.

One thing you can change about yourself?
Feed the needy and stopping wastage of food.

One thing you always fantasy about u can have?
To  become  a  Dancer

5things you love the most.
Family, friends, travel, shopping and ofcourse cooking.

Blogging is a different World!! What if u were not a blogger? and  what if u have to quit blogging  anytime???
I got introduced to blogging late. Blogging opened me to an entire new   world of friends and recipes. It helped me in trying out new dishes. All     this will be lost if I stop blogging. If I was not  blogger  would never  have tried new variety dishes. 

Answers to the questions of easyandsimplefoods . 

Who is your favorite chef?
Vah Chef

What Vegetarian Menu you like to cook when you invite guest for dinner?
Palak paneer

Mention one funny disaster you made at kitchen?
I put 250gms/1kg of chilie powder for  my first fish curry preparation ;-) 

What was your successful recipe that made your spouse to say, "best than my mom's preparation"?
Egg biriyani

While cooking do you need music?
Not always

Before start blogging, did you had the habit of clicking your food plates?
Yes

Which dish you like from my blog? (provide link)
Turmeric milk

According to you what is the best part and worst part in cooking?
Enjoying food and Washing utensils.

You prefer your dishes to be healthy or tasty?
Both.

Which restaurant you visit frequently? and mention the most   favorite restaurant dish.
Chipotle -Burrito bowl.

My nominations!



Questions to my nominees:

What is the most delicious food you have ever eaten?
What is your favorite post that you’ve written? (Please provide link!)
What is your most prized possession?
What’s your go-to recipe for a weeknight?
If you had to eat one food every day, for the rest of your life, what would that food be?
What is one skill or hobby you’ve always wanted to learn?
Something that you learned recently.
Veg or non veg?
A kitchen tip that you want to share.
A recipe from my blog that you would try out.
What is something you have never done, but would love to try?

Thank you to all my followers and every comment I get, you spur me on to keep blogging!
Please link back to me when you post! I would love to read everyone’s answers.





kulambu recipe

  takali arachu vechu  thenga kurumalu jeera curry leaves itu cheru theeyil varuthu arach uvechu saute garlic and cherya ulli in oil  then a...